Kao što smo već ranije spominjali, za igrače Dark Soulsa 3 stižu novosti u obliku dviju mapa (Dragon Shrine i Grand Roof) koje će biti dostupne kroz multiplayer mod, takozvani Undead Match. No to neće biti jedine stvari kojima se igrači mogu radovati.
Naravno, tu je i posljednji DLC naziva The Ringed City koji stiže 28. ožujka na PC, Xbox One i PS4, ali ekipa iz From Softwarea odlučila je razveseliti svoju gamersku zajednicu i ogromnom zakrpom oznake 1.1 koja će biti implementirana 24. ožujka. Ta zakrpa osim spomenutih multiplayer mapa donosi i brojne druge promjene.
Dio zakrpe koji se odnosi na dvije multiplayer arene bit će dostupan samo onima koji posjeduju prvi DLC Ashes of Ariandel, kao i onima koji posjeduju cijeli Season Pass, uključujući i DLC The Ringed City. Što se tiče većih promjena na razini čitave igre, tu je povećani frame rate za Playstation 4 Pro verziju, mogućnost podjele igrača na timove uz pomoć zaporke u Undead Matchu, pojačanja raznoraznog teškog oklopa i snage oružja i slično.
Predviđeno trajanje provođenja zakrpe je dva sata (odnosno 6 sati na Xboxu One), tijekom čega serveri na svim platformama neće raditi. U nastavku prenosimo detalje zakrpe u cijelosti.
The servers will be on maintenance during this times:
The patch will include the following changes:
- ¤ Made system updates for The Ringed City.
- ¤ Increased frame rate for gameplay on PlayStation®4 Pro.
- ¤ 2 New maps added to Undead Match, Dragon Ruins and Grand Roof.
- ¤ Added function to Undead Match where, if password matching is used, players can split into teams.
- ¤ Added function to Undead Match that allows one team of players to match with one password, and the other team to match with another password.
- ¤ Added function where various hosts could be displayed on the bonfire warp menu.
- ¤ Added warning text that advised player if he/she has dropped too many items in a single location on the field.
- ¤ Fixed issue where the loading screen was displayed for longer than usual when the guest returned to his/her own world after an online multiplayer session.
- ¤ Fixed issue in “The Painted World of Ariandel” where the opened/closed status of the door to the Cleansing Chapel did not synched properly during online multiplayer session.
- ¤ Fixed issue where a guest could enter alone into the boss room for the Dancer of the Boreal Valley during online multiplayer session.
- ¤ Fixed issue where the level sync feature in Undead Match did not synched consistently during online multiplayer session.
- ¤ Fixed issue in the loading screen where guests were not alerted to an error that occurred on the host’s side during online multiplayer session.
- ¤ Fixed issue when player using the miracle Tears of Denial doesn’t get attacked during online multiplayer session.
- ¤ Fixed issue where weapons and items sent to the box get corrupted when inventory is full.
- ¤ Fixed icons that specify which certain items are for which gender. (ex. Chain Armor).
- ¤ Improved attack power for Daggers. In accordance with this fix, critical hit is decreased in order to make critical power the same as present.
- ¤ Improved motion of normal attack for Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers and Curved Great Swords.
- ¤ Decreased stamina depletion when attacking using Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers, and Greataxes.
- ¤ Improved attack power for Curved Greatswords.
- ¤ Decreased motion of normal attack while dashing for Katanas. Improved motion of any other normal attacks.
- ¤ Improved motion of shield bash skill. In accordance with this fix, stamina consumption has been reduced.
- ¤ Improved motion of Dagger’s Blind Spot skill.
- ¤ Increased rate at which Frostbite builds up when using Vordt’s Great Hammer, Irithyll Straight Sword, and Friede’s Great Scythe.
- ¤ Shortened attack window of Carthus Curved Sword and Dark Sword, Gargoyle Flame Spear and Follower Sabre.
- ¤ Improved motion of Crescent Moon Sword’s skill, Crescent Blade.
- ¤ Improved the motion of Moonlight Greatswords’s skill, Moonlight Vortex.
- ¤ Improved FP recovery effect of Executioner’s Greatsword.
- ¤ Fixed so that Frost Blade appears from the beginning of Pontiff Knight Curved Sword skill.
- ¤ Improved FP decrease effect of Yorshka’s Spear skill, Pacify.
- ¤ Improved motion and the frost effect of Pontiff Knight Great Scythe skill.
- ¤ Improved motion of normal attack for Greatlance.
- ¤ Fixed so that poise is applied during Greatlance two-handed attack.
- ¤ Fixed so that poise is applied during Dark Hand skill, Lifedrain.
- ¤ Disabled parry during Pickaxe’s two-handed attack.
- ¤ Improved duration of the Perseverance effect.
- ¤ Fixed issue where attack power of some bolts was different from the assumed value when using Avelyn.
- ¤ Fixed issue where one-handed attack motion of Crow Talons was the incorrectly using the animation for the Fists.
- ¤ Fixed issue where player can apply enchantment of Bloodlust to other weapons.
- ¤ Fixed so that poise is applied during Spin Sweep attack.
- ¤ Fixed issue where Onislayer continued to attack consecutively.
- ¤ Improved correction value for Sharp or Heavy weapons’ upgrade.
- ¤ Improved the Bleed build-up of Blood infusions. Reduced Bleed build-up of weapons not infused with Blood.
- ¤ Improved the Poison build-up of Poison infusions.
- ¤ Along with improving correction value for Sharp or Heavy weapons’ upgrade, adjusted correction value for Refined weapons’ upgrade.
- ¤ Improved defense and also increased weights for heavy armor.
- ¤ Improved the motion of Lightning Stake, Lightning Storm and Way of White Corona.
- ¤ Extended the time you can move during the casting of the miracles of Gnaw, Dorhys’ Gnawing and Wrath of the Gods
- ¤ Fixed issue where bonus value is not affected by Dark Damage when equipping Hornet Ring during critical attack.
- ¤ Increased the damage of Poison and Toxic dealt by players, and shortened its duration.
- ¤ Decreased rate at which blood builds up when using Carthus Rouge.